Hall of Fame Application
Do you know an outstanding graduate of the Notre Dame/Scioto County Catholic School system? Would you like to see this graduate recognized for his or her accomplishments? If so, please consider nominating that person for the Notre Dame Hall of Fame.
The Notre Dame High School Board of Education is seeking nominations for the distinguished Hall of Fame Award to be presented at graduation. A Hall of Fame inductee must qualify by meeting the following criteria as described in a letter to the Board of Directors, and mailed to the school address.
Notre Dame High School
2220 Sunrise Ave.
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
- Nominee must be a Notre Dame High School Graduate of 10 or more years
- Must have maintained a relationship with the Notre Dame School Community
- Must have demonstrated a positive involvement and significant contribution to his or her community or profession
- Must represent the qualities of sound moral character associated with graduates of Notre Dame High School
Nominations must be received by the first of May each year.
Hall of Fame Recipients
- 2003: Patty Ann Dixon
- 2004: Tom Kayser
- 2005: Mary Ann Kempf Hughes
- 2006: Ann Kempf & Christine McGovern Gardner
- 2007: No nominations
- 2008: Joan Roth Herschede
- 2009: Dan Sand, Sr
- 2010: Mike Evans
- 2011: Henry Oberling, Jr.
- 2012: Andy Glockner
- 2013: Joey Shannon
- 2014: Mary Lou Wiggins
- 2015: No nominations
- 2016: No nominations
- 2017: Patrick Donini
- 2018: John Schaefer
Criteria must include the following:
- NDHS Grad of 10+ years
- Maintains a relationship with the Notre Dame School Community
- Has demonstrated a positive involvement and significant contribution to his or her community or profession